Our Preparatory Years (PY) Programme, one of the most highly sought-after in Hong Kong, offers young children a balanced education catering to their physical, intellectual, moral, emotional and social development. The PY Programme ensures that your child is equipped with the skills and values necessary to face the world of tomorrow. Here, your child becomes:
Effectively bilingual in English and ChineseAll our subjects (like Language Literacy, Art, Rhyme and Movement, Physical Education) with the exception of Mathematics are conducted in both English and Chinese, giving your child lots of opportunity to use both languages.
|Subject||Language of Instruction|
|Rhyme and Movement||√||√|
Globally prepared with a firm foundation at the pre-school stage
- We have a two-year programme (PY1 & PY2) focusing on English, Chinese, and Mathematics.
- We nurture responsible, respectful and caring individuals by instilling sound values.
- We recognize the uniqueness of each child by catering to his/her abilities, interests and aptitudes.
- We employ a wide range of resources to teach all our subjects.
- We promote and celebrate multiculturalism.
In the PY Programme, your child is placed under the supervision and care of:
Qualified professionals in Early Childhood Education. Only trained personnel who can meet the needs of each child and recognise every child’s special abilities are employed.
Caring Classroom Assistants. A classroom assistant is attached to every class to support teachers in meeting the children’s needs.
School hours and class size for the respective levels are as follows:
|Level||School Hours||Class Size|
|PY1||12.00 pm – 3.00 pm||20|
|PY2||8.20 am – 12.20 pm||22|