Secondary Teacher - Music
(updated on 02-Mar-2017)
Candidates should preferably:
- Possess at least a recognized Honours Degree in Music-related fields (e.g. Musicology, Music Education, Composition) and a related teacher certification Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching Classroom General Music and IGCSE Music (or equivalent) at Secondary School level
- Experience with the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme will be an asset
- Have a portfolio as a performing artist or composer
- Have a broad and thorough knowledge of the teaching subject, preferably in the area of composition
- Working with others in supporting the department in resource development, curriculum development/review and other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and music
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|