Secondary Teacher - Humanities (History & Global Perspectives) (starting from August 2017)
(updated on 7-Apr-2017)
- Possess a relevant undergraduate degree and a recognized teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years' teaching experience, History teaching experience is necessary
- Experience with teaching IGCSE History and Global Perspective or IBDP History (Standard and Higher Level) or IBDP Theory of Knowledge preferred
- Have a broad and thorough knowledge of the teaching subject
- Able to collaborate well with colleagues in the Humanities department on curriculum and resource development, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and the Humanities
- Other Humanities and Arts & Social Science subjects can also be considered
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|