Secondary Teacher - English Language / English Literature (starting from August 2017)
(updated on 02-Mar-2017)
- Possess an undergraduate degree and a recognized teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' teaching experience
- Experience with teaching IGCSE EL and World Literature or IBDP EL Lang and Literature (Higher Level) or IBDP Theory of Knowledge preferred
- Able to collaborate well with colleagues in the English department on curriculum and resource development, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and the English language
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|