Secondary Teacher - Art (starting from August 2017)
(updated on 02-Mar-2017)
- Possess an undergraduate Honours Degree in Art or Art-related fields (e.g. Art Education, Visual Communication, Architecture) and a recognized teacher qualification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching Classroom General Art, IGCSE Art (or equivalent) at Secondary School level, and/or IB Visual Arts (or equivalent)
- Have a portfolio as an artist, and/or a teaching portfolio as an art educator.
- Have a broad and thorough knowledge of the teaching subject, preferably in the area of art history/art theory, and/or printmaking/sculpture/lens-based media
- Able to work well with other colleagues in supporting the department in resource development, curriculum development/review and other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and the arts
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|