Secondary Teacher - Mathematics (starting from August 2017)
(updated on 02-Mar-2017)
Candidates preferably should:
- Possess at least an undergraduate Honours Degree in Mathematics or Physics. For post-graduate applicants, the programme should have a significant portion of quantitative courses in statistics and calculus
- Possess a recognized teacher qualification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years' teaching experience
- Experience with teaching IGCSE Mathematics, Additional Mathematics, and A-level mathematics. Experience teaching IB Mathematics is an advantage, but not a must
- Experience teaching Theory of Knowledge, or engaging in research areas in mathematics with high school students is a good to have
- Able to collaborate well with colleagues in the Mathematics department on curriculum and resource development, as well as contribute to other departmental and school needs.
- Must have patience to work with students of wide abilities in a classroom. You will be expected to teach Year 7 to Year 12 students
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|