Secondary Teacher - Economics / TOK (Full Time / Part Time)
(updated on 09-Mar-2017)
Candidates should preferably:
- Possess an undergraduate Honours Degree in Economics and a recognized teacher qualification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching IB or A-level Economics and/or Business Management
- Experience teaching IBDP Economics and/or IBDP Theory of Knowledge preferred
- Work well with colleagues in supporting the department in resource development, curriculum development/review and other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and economics
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|