Primary Teacher – Music (starting from August 2017)
(updated on 7-Feb-2017)
- Possess at least a recognised Degree in Music-related fields (e.g. Musicology, Music Education, Composition) and a related teacher certification Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Have at least 3 years of experience teaching Classroom Music at Primary School level with English as medium of instruction
- Exposure or knowledge of Kodaly or Orff method is an added advantage
- Have a portfolio as a performing artist or composer
- Working with others in supporting the department in resource development, curriculum development/review and other departmental and school needs
- Have a strong commitment and passion for education and the arts
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|