Primary School – Learning and Behavioural Support Teacher (Starting from Aug 2017)
(updated on 09-Jan-2017)
- Possess an undergraduate degree, a recognized and relevant teacher certification, i.e. Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate Diploma in Education or equivalent
- Possess relevant qualifications in Special Education
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience in supporting students with learning difficulties in literacy (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Have an understanding and application of strategies for behaviour management (between 6 to 12 years old)
- Ability to assess students regarding learning support, i.e PM Benchmark, Get Reading Right, CBM Writing assessment
- MOE Education Officers are welcome to apply
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Download Application Form for Teaching Positions|